Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All Because Two People Fell In Love...

I have to laugh when I think of the first design I created for dear friend, Toe Maui'a Tafuna's, family reunion shirts.  Because I was unable to do anything with the original picture she sent me of her beautiful grandparents (really bummed), I decided on creating a design with a couple, in love:


I could hear the hesitation in her voice as she opened the email while I listened, awaiting praise. (BIG mistake!)  She said that it was cute but... I took it from there and redesigned one with a Samoan girl and guy holding hands in Faleniu, of course, notice the coconut tree. LOL.


This one I let her open on her own so I don't get disappointed again.  No, really I wasn't. Haha!  Welp, she ended up loving it and I even hooked her grandpa up with some calves and a cut-up physique, which I'm sure he had when he was young;)  

Thank you for your business sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment