Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Beauty of Adobe Illustrator CS5

I think I am love!  This is the same way I felt when my cousin brought over a burned copy of PhotoShop 7 for me to keep busy back in '99.  I am in love with Adobe Illustrator CS5 and don't worry, my copy is legit!  There are things that I can do in Illustrator that I still don't know how to in PhotoShop yet, mind you I have CS5 now.

Here's just a small example of what I can do in Illustrator and I've only had it less than a month:

Thanks Lei Siufanua for giving me the opportunity to redo Mikayah Siufanua's original artwork and add some of my own touches!

1. Raw drawing / sketch from Facebook:


2. After LIVE TRACE in Illustrator:


3. Added a the text and few touches in PhotoShop since I haven't learned how to do it in Illustrator yet:


Voila!  Final product... I hope they like it!


Yep, I think they do!



No comments:

Post a Comment