Sunday, July 10, 2011

Diva Lashes Logo & Banner

I had the great pleasure of working with Ms. Diva Lashes, Ula Reid Inouye!  It's always such a pleasure to step into her glamorous world for a quick minute to help her with her graphics design needs. She is a Diva indeed and knows what she wants.  Thank goodness I was able to get what she needed and fast as she was preparing for the Utah Polynesian Festival in Provo this year.

Below is a sample of her business cards she ordered online.  She wanted a logo exactly like it.  I was a bit worried because (1) I was pressed for time as I working with two other projects, (2) I didn't know if I could do it.


I tweeked the original in Illustrator CS5 (my new bestie, sorry PhotoShop) and came out with her logo here:


Because I was able to convert the first image which was at a very poor resolution (I was actually tagged in facebook), I was able to blow it up a million times to make her banner which was 8' X 3'.  Thank you Adobe Illustrator CS5, my new bestie! (Sorry PhotoShop)  By the way, here's the final product:


Diva Lashes banner is behind my little brother Senga.


No comments:

Post a Comment