Sunday, July 10, 2011

Teine Faleniu

This year was our first time joining other families from Faleniu, American Samoa, for a reunion at West Valley Park.  I was very excited to go because I wanted to meet up with family from back home Laie, Hawaii, and I wanted to talk to the old folks about genealogy.  The park was quite hot and I ended up sitting under the closest tree to our car:(

I was asked to print shirts for this reunion and decided I'd sell my own shirts, "Teine Faleniu" or girl from Faleniu.  It was a hit as I was able to sell all of my t-shirts for $12 - $15.  I didn't think that many women would buy.  I guess they were attracted by the color of the shirt and the beautiful CHINESE girl on the back.  LOL.  Here are the designs that were printed for the reunion:

No comments:

Post a Comment